In light of April Fool’s Day, all of us at Zabitat thought it’d be goofy to tell a few door jokes. Check ’em out:
1. Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool… I gave him a glass of water.
2. What’s another word for a cute door? Adoorable.
3. Who’s the guy with no arms or legs in front of a door? Mat.
4. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Abbott. Abbott who? Abbott time you answered the door!
5. When is a door not a door? When it’s ajar. [ba dum tss] 🥁
Having fun yet? We have three left. Enjoy!
6. Knowing how to pick locks has really opened a lot of doors for me. 😉
7. Being a door, I’m open to new things. 🚪
8. Don’t knock it til you try it!