The kids are back in school, the days are getting longer, and soon we’ll be in the middle of fall. Before the weather turns cold for winter, take advantage of our installation services to help prep your door for the upcoming cold months.
About Our Installation Services
So, what are our installation services all about?
- Scheduled installation appointments at your convenience.
- We take care of all the measuring details so you don’t have to.
- Our trained professionals are timely and experienced.
- Services available for any of our Zabitat products, including door glass, retractable screen doors, add on blinds, and more.
- As a bonus, receive free shipping when you select installation services at checkout.
For those of you that would rather DIFM (Do-It-For-Me) rather than DIY, this is right up your alley. Leave it to the pros and don’t stress about finding the time it takes to winterize your door — we’ll do that for you.
Click here to find out if installation services are offered in your area!
Winterizing Your Door
The last thing you want to deal with when it’s snowing outside is a drafty door that lets in frigid, damp air. Zabitat has two products that can help you get your door prepped for winter before it turns too cold. Check them out below and don’t forget to add on installation services at checkout so you can spend more time on what matters this fall and not have to worry about any extra DIY projects.
Door Tune-Up Kit
Is your door in need of a tune-up? Our new tune-up kit is an easy way to prep your door for the colder months. Here’s what’s included:
- Our door sweep has been tested in 100k cycle test to ensure long-lasting quality.
- Crafted with recyclable materials that are more durable, tear and crack-resistant than PVC.
- Superior to most door sweeps available at home centers.
- Our door seal is stable in both high and low temperatures, and offers excellent compression regardless of weather condition.
- Constructed with dense, closed-cell EPDM sponge that doesn’t absorb or wick water, keeping your doorway dry.
- For maximum energy efficiency, our door seal should be replaced every two years.
- Superior to most door seals available at home centers.
Andersen Storm Door
Our Andersen Storm Door is the best way to achieve quality weather protection in the colder months, and optimum ventilation in the warmer months. With an interchangeable panel, you can easily swap out the Thermally Tempered Safety Glass with the SpineLoc® Screen Panel.
- Swapping out the glass and/or the screen takes less than a minute.
- Low-E glass options available for energy efficiency.
- No cutting required during installation.
- Includes a Traditional Series keyed lock with a forged steel deadbolt.
- Aluminum framing with reinforced metal corner backings offer premium durability.
Don’t let winter sneak up on you! Be proactive about winterizing your door and let our trained professionals get you squared away for the cold months ahead. Read more about our top-rated installation services by clicking below!