The front entry of your home is the most public, visible part of your home. Don’t let it make the wrong impression by looking lackluster or dull. Here are some of the ways to enhance your front entry so that it really makes a statement.
The human eye naturally follows lines to a focal point. The front walkway is the perfect way to pull a person’s attention to the front entry.
- Keep your walkway as neat and clean as possible for the best effect.
- Line the walkway with lights so that it doesn’t lose its impact at night. It will also help to make your point of entry pop.
- Give your front door, trim, or shutters a fresh coat of bright paint.
- Update your front door with decorative door glass. Click here to take a look at several available options.
- A more subtle idea is to match the door hardware with your lighting fixtures. It’s a small detail but it makes a big difference.
Check out all the great ways to enhance your front entry in the full article below.
Read the full article here: http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/exteriors/curb-appeal/enhance-front-entry/