Last week, we talked all about the different benefits of Brisa Retractable Screens and Andersen Storm Doors, so you could determine which product was best for you. So … which one do you prefer?
Take our poll to let us know if you prefer one door option over the other, and keep reading to learn even more about what makes Brisa Retractable Screens and Andersen Storm Doors so great.
Brisa Retractable Screens
- Brisa screens fit into all standard exterior doors and are super easy to install. All you need are 30 minutes and a power drill.
- The EZ-Glide control system allows Brisa screen doors to open and close smoothly — say goodbye to all the banging and slamming that comes along with traditional screen doors.
- How many times have you, your kids, or your pets run into your traditional screen door because it’s difficult to see in sunlight? Visibility lines on Brisa screens make it easier to see when the screen is in use.
- Don’t feel like DIY-ing? We offer professional installation services so you can sit back, relax, and let us take care of the work for you.
- By shopping at Zabitat, you get access to the largest selection of Brisa products anywhere. That’s hard to beat!
A new Brisa Retractable Screen might be just what you need this fall. Check out our Product Selection Guide page for more information on finding the right trouble-free screen for you!
Another great option for door add-ons when fall and winter roll around are Andersen Storm Doors. As one of the most durable storm doors on the market, check out all the reasons Andersen Storm Doors are a choice product here at Zabitat.
- Certain models of our Andersen Storm Doors offer a Quick Release System that allows you to swap out a glass insert for a screen insert within seconds. Andersen Storm Doors are the only storm doors on the market that have this system, which offers you flexibility in insulation as you move from fall to winter.
- Certain models of our Andersen Storm Doors offer a SplineLoc Insect Screen versus a standard screen, perfect if you live in a particularly buggy area or deal with lots of mosquitos in the warmer months!
- By shopping at Zabitat, you get a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all of our Andersen Storm Doors. The door frame will be covered for life, while the components are covered for five years.
- Andersen offers an “Oops Proof” warranty on any parts of their doors that happen to get damaged or lost during the installation process. For example, if a screw is missing or something goes wrong during installation, Andersen will replace that piece of the door equipment for you.
- Another benefit of shopping at Zabitat — our professional installation team can get your Andersen Storm Door installed for you! If you’re not into DIY, you can say DIFM, or, Do-It-For-Me.
If you’re looking for a practical door that can transition from summer to winter with ease, Andersen Storm Doors might be your solution! Check out our different models here.
Now that you know all about your options, which do you prefer? Brisa Retractable Screens? Or, Andersen Storm Doors? Both offer a unique set of benefits and perks that you simply can’t beat!