All about Custom Door Glass!
Check out the photo at the top of this page. On the left is a scan of a coloring book page ripped out by a customer. They asked us to turn it into custom door glass! In the middle is a glass map created based upon the coloring book drawing. On the right is the finished design.
Custom door glass is a great solution if you need something that does not meet standard sizing, or if you desire changes to any of our standard designs. Some of the changes we can make include changing glass textures and colors, changing caming color, or creating a completely one-of-a-kind design. We have had customers come to us with some of the coolest ideas, and it’s our privilege to help turn them into reality.
Each custom order is painstakingly handcrafted by our glass experts. Below, you can see a photo taken mid-assembly, and then a photo of that same product installed in a home’s entry.
Some scenarios where custom door glass may be your answer:
- There is a design you love, but you want different color caming to match your current door hardware and exterior accessories (such as lighting and house numbers).
- You’re interested in adding colored glass to an existing design.
- Your door has old glass to replace that measures larger or smaller than standard offerings.
- You want to choose glass textures that have a higher privacy level than what the current design has.
- You would like to create a custom design, such as recreating a photo in glass or something you’ve sketched on your own.
Interested in learning more, or have a custom glass proposal?
Submit a custom glass inquiry here! A Zabitat glass professional will help you through the entire process. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!