The way you configure your front door might change, depending on where you live and how mother nature treats you during the fall and winter months.
If you live in a mild, warm area like the Southwest or the Southeast, a retractable screen might be the perfect addition to your door when the weather turns cooler — there’s nothing like a little bit of crisp, fresh air in the fall.
On the other hand, if you live in a more seasonal part of the country, like the Midwest or the Northeast, you’re probably thinking about how you can keep cold air out this fall and winter, not bring it in.
Take a look at two of our best options for bringing fall weather in this season, and for keeping it out. The infographic below highlights the benefits of both our Brisa Retractable Screen Doors and our Andersen Storm Doors. Check it out and pick the door that’s best for you!
- Installation is fast and easy. Brisa retractable screens can be installed in 30 minutes or less by you or our p
rofessional installation team.
- No more slamming screens! Moving foot traffic in and out of your front patio or back porch has never been
so easy with Brisa’s one-of-a-kind EZ Glide Control System.
- Durable aluminum never rusts or wears down and a durable, woven screen prevents ripping and tears.
- A sleek, symmetrical design in a variety of finishes — white, bronze, or sandstone — that easily coordinates with the look and feel of your home.
- Ventilate your home without turning on the air conditioning. Brisa lets the fresh air in, but keeps the bugs out.
- This screen is there when you need it and out of sight when you don’t with a fully retractable design.
- A small locking latch offers security and extra stabilization from inside.
Andersen Storm Doors
- Transition from winter to spring with ease! Achieve quality weather protection in the colder months, and optimum ventilation in the warmer months with interchangeable panels.
- Swapping out the Thermally Tempered Safety Glass with the SpineLoc® Screen Panel takes less that one minute so it’s literally, a breeze.
- Save money on your energy bill! Low-E glass can prevent temperature loss up to 29% better than standard clear glass, and reflect radiant heat back towards the home for 29% more energy efficiency than clear glass.
- Enjoy premium durability. Aluminum framing with reinforced metal corner brackets offers strong support and prevents future sagging.
- Feel safe and secure with a keyed, steel forged deadbolt lock and thermally tempered glass for extra protection.
- Our Rapid Install 1 system is designed to be the easiest installation of a storm door on the market — no cutting necessary.
- In three finishes — brass, nickel, or bronze — the handleset will look great and match the other hardware in your home.
No matter which option is better for you, both of these products will give you high-quality performance, a flexible range of uses, and maximum durability. You really can’t go wrong!
Check out the rest of what Zabitat has to offer by clicking below.